£490.00 – £1,274.00
The WP barrier is designed for flood control, but for occasional use, ideal for residential situations. The WP is the lightest model, but does need ballasting bags along the front edge so takes longer to deploy than the rapid WL.
The WP model offer excellent value for money. The lightest model weighs just 4.1 kgs and so can be stored and deployed easily.
The Water-Gate is a temporary flood barrier which is unique in the way that, once rolled out, it self-deploys.
It uses the weight of the water to hold the water back. The water lifts the top of the barrier whilst at the same time weighing the base down, forming a seal. By utilising this unique self-opening method, it reduces the time, effort and number of people required to install it.
There are a range of sizes available to suit different applications.
• Flood mitigation
• Cost Effective
• Compact to store
• Barriers can be joined together
• 3 year warranty
• On-Demand Training available
Please note if the barrier is in stock, delivery is usually within 1 week, however if it requires a factory order this can take 4 weeks. Please contact us if you wish to confirm delivery dates.
If you are not sure which model you require, please contact us, we can offer site visits to assess requirements.
Designed for flood control. For occasional use, ideal in residential situations. The WP is the lightest model, however it does require slot in ballast bags along the leading edge, so it slower to deploy than the WL.
- Very resilient polyethylene fabric
- Stretched partitions providing better adherence
- Polypropylene straps to lift the ends during specific installations
- Polyester netting sewn into the water barrier, allowing the insertion of weights or small ballast bags to weigh the barrier down
- Small polyethylene bags that can be filled with sand
- Extra resistant polypropylene straps to facilitate handling
Please note the images represent the WP range and are designed to showcase the different sizes and uses, they may not represent the size of model selected.
WP 1415, WP 1430, WP 2030, WP 2630
simon September 4, 2018