£10,000.00 Price incl. VAT: £12,000.00
Our medium flood kits are ideal for communities to reduce their flood risk.
This kit includes:
4 x Water-Gate WL1430 barriers
4 x Tsurumi LSC1.4s Puddle Pumps with 10m pipe each
1 x Flood Emergency Kit, supplied in waterproof bag
36 x Hydrosnake packs (2 snakes in each pack)
Our large flood kits are ideal for communities. They include a range of products to improve resilience to flooding. Flooding is the biggest threat to the U.K as a result of climate change, with 1 in 6 homes at risk of flooding. This kit includes 4 x Water-Gate WL1430 barriers, Floodmate 2 kit, 1 x LSC 1.4S, 2 x LB Tsurumi Pump & 10m Pipe, 36 x Hydrosnake packs and 1 x Emergency Preparedness Kit – 72 hours. Details are provided below:
THE WATER-GATE BARRIER is a temporary flood barrier which is unique in the way that once rolled out, it self deploys. It uses the weight of the water to hold the water back. Benefits Include:
- Quick to Deploy
- Easy to Store
LSC 1.4S TSURUMI PUDDLE PUMP & 10M PIPE. TSURUMI are the manufacturer of the LCS1.4S puddle sucking pump. The manufacturer offers a 3-year product guarantee as standard, giving the added reassurance that you will get a product that is built to last. The LCS1.4S is capable of pumping water down to just 1mm, making it the perfect choice of pump. The LSC 1.4S is commonly used for flood control.
HYDROSNAKES are easy to store alternatives to sandbags, making them perfect for communities. When activated the Hydrosnake covers 120cm, making it ideal for low level flooding at warehouse doors, sports fields, and properties etc. 2 per pack.
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS KIT.
Self-reliance with this fully stocked 72 hour Kit for sheltering in place. In an emergency you can rely on this kit to keep you safe, supplied and informed. Our emergency preparedness kit is designed to supply emergency water and food rations, shelter and warmth, first aid and survival equipment. When the authorities issue the shelter-in-place advice you may, or may not, be able to shelter in your home. Consider the possibility of structural damage brought on by floods, earthquake, high winds or other impacts (explosions, blasts etc.) This would make your home unsuitable for sheltering in. The alternative is an outdoor space close to your home, such as a garden, or an indoor public evacuation shelter. Includes long-life food, water and shelter provisions for two
- 1 Mini AM/FM emergency radio
- 4 500ml Emergency Drinking Water Pouches – long-life
- 2 500gm Emergency Food Ration Bars – long- life
- 10 Emergency Glow Sticks, safe light in all conditions
- 1 Water resistant torch supplied with batteries
- 6 Survival Blankets, compact emergency foil thermal survival blanket
- 2 Whistles, Emergency orange plastic safety whistle
- 2 Poncho – with draw cord, doubles up as a groundsheet
- 2 Survival Bivi Bag, heavy duty poly bag with survival instructions
- 2 Blankets, convenient roll-up design
- 1 Hand Sanitizer, waterless hand cleanser gel
- 1 Work Gloves, pair
- 1 Multi-Function hand tool
- 1 Gaffa Tape, multiple-use water-proof repair tape
- 50 Water purification tablets; destroys bacteria and viruses in drinking water
- 1 Drinking Water Bottle, 1000 ml with secure cap
- 1 Travel First Aid Kit
- 1 Notebook with pencil
- 1 Signal Mirror
- 1 Waterproof document pouch
- 1 Heavy duty holdall
Items of equal quality may occasionally be substituted.
Price: £10,000 + VAT
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
simon August 29, 2018